A-PBA Annual Conference - Sponsorship Application
CRDF Global has opened up an opportunity to receive Travel Support applications to attend the Asia Pacific Biosafety Association (A-PBA) 2016 Annual Conference.
Event Dates are as follows:
BEP Sponsored Roundtable Discussion and Networking Dinner – May 30, 2016
A-PBA Preconference Courses – May 31- June 1, 2016
A-PBA Annual Conference – June 2-3, 2016
Conference link: http://www.a-pba.org/
Location: Sokhalay Angor Resorts & Spa, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Who should apply?
- Bioscience or Veterinary Professionals
- Recent Bioscience graduates and post-doctoral fellows
- Early career or graduate level bio-scientists and researchers who have been recognized for their potential leadership in the field of biosecurity either by referral of a current participant, BEP institutional partner, or other leaders in the biosecurity field
- Individuals who have an abstract or poster presentation accepted at the conference
- Individuals who are in key positions related to biosafety or biosecurity at their home institution or government ministry
- Individuals who have not received previous grant support from BEP will have preference
What will the grant cover:
- Conference and preconference course registration fees
- Travel costs as allowed by U.S. Government regulations
- Travel and logistical support will be provided by CRDF Global
Further instructions can be obtained in the application form. The deadline for submitting this application is due by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on April 22, 2016.
Do not miss this opportunity to participate in this event as it provides a great opportunity to meet other biosafety practitioners!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
Program Manager; Capacity Building
1776 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 300
The Malaysian Biosafety and Biosecurity Association (MBBA) is a registered non-profit organization based in Malaysia. MBBA was established in June 2011 and was officially launched during the BioSafety, BioSecurity and BioDefence International Congress 2011 (BioSSD) on the 20 July 2011.
MBBA is affiliated with the International Federation of Biosafety Associations.